CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 15 February 2013

About Us

Treasured Crafts 


I have been crafting for about 6 years this time I was my grandmothers she got my mother into crafting and I just loved crafting because I love to make a mess that me all over if I don’t make a mess then am not crafting glitter there glue there paper all over the floor.

I started genealogy when I was just 3 years old yes 3 years old my mother started genealogy and made me and my sister every weekend and every holiday we had was going to the archives me and my twin sister used to have to sit under the table why my mother did her research and most people said we where the best behaved children they have ever had there haha they didn’t know us that well.

So that’s how I got into crafting and genealogy now for how I got into business we after leaving school I went to collage to train to be a nurse I was at collage for 2 years I fort I was wasting my time after being told I cant do nursing as I am dyslexia I fort you beep beep beep discrimination so then I left and like most people my age I go looking for a job ahhhh well I could not find a job at all there are only so many rejection letters I could get everyone upset me I was on jobseckers they where going on and on and on you know how they are but you know I turned my life around after things happened that was upsetting I put my heart into the business manly because it was my mothers dream to set a craft shop up so I am now doing it for her hope she likes it maybe she take over when she gets better.

I have so many people to thank who helped me get to where I am today SO THANK YOU !!!! I wouldn’t be here today if it wasn’t for them people.

AND I WOULD JUST LOVE TO SAY A BIG THANK YOU TO MY LOVELY MUMMY <3 


My Mum And My Twin Sister And ME !! 
(at Rebecca's wedding my baby sisters got married i am 12 min older lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment